Why Work Locum Tenens with KPS Locums?
Are you wondering if you should work locum tenens positions? At KPS Locums, we invite providers to work one-on-one with a skilled recruiter to achieve their professional goals. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to assist you in every aspect of the locums placement process.
You’ve probably seen the reports and statistics on the ongoing Primary Care Physician shortage. More importantly, too many facilities are feeling the real effects of this ever-growing crisis. It’s not just in Primary Care, many Surgical and Sub-Specialties are experiencing this issue as well. Hospitals, healthcare organizations and private groups are all competing for the best candidates, leaving many facilities dangerously understaffed.
Our staff is highly trained therefore will listen and gain an understanding of your needs. As a member of NALTO, confidentiality and trust are of the utmost importance to us. You can rest assured we have your best interest in mind when we conduct our search.
Benefits of Working Locum Tenens Jobs
- Experience a variety of situations before making a permanent decision
- Enjoy the independence of working where and when you choose
- Gain the benefit of working as an Independent Contractor
- Earn pre-negotiated, competitive pay with A-rated malpractice coverage
Advantage of Working with KPS Locums
- Delivering one-on-one attention attuned to your specific needs
- Navigating the licensing process
- Expediting time-consuming Physician Credentialing procedures
- Aiding with the business aspects of employment contracts and working as an independent contractor
- Facilitating details such as travel and lodging
Job Security When You Work Locum Tenens
- Locum physicians are in high demand
- Increased patient volume due to increased insurance coverage
- Positions available everywhere from rural areas to cities
- Healthcare industry growing at a higher rate
Contact KPS Locums
Upload your medical cv to our website then one of our team members will contact you to start the physician job search process today!