Physicians can enjoy focusing on patient care
In this assignment the physician is required to live in the greater Philadelphia area. Physicians will enjoy having the ability to focus on the patients while being supported by a strong ancillary staff that makes this a very rewarding environment to work in.
- Flexible scheduling will allow physician to work 4-6-8 hour shifts.
- If long-term is desired, 30 hours per week will qualify physician for benefits.
- Monday – Friday, no weekends or call schedule.
- Scheduling enables a physician running their own practice to work around existing practice commitments.
- Due to growth, this can be an ongoing opportunity, allowing a physician schedule several months in advance.
- 24/7 Access to a KPS Locums Team member
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums’ highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-855-994-1634 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) locums position for adult only outpatient Psychiatry practice|