State of the Art Inpatient Facility!
The Psychiatry physician will enjoy a state-of-the-art inpatient facility while seeing an all adult patient mix. Excellent support staff is in place to support the physician in providing advanced patient services. The inpatient team will manage diagnostic evaluations, medications and patient treatment, while also providing consultation for the emergency department.
- Block shifts coordinated for provider that does not live local.
- Highly competitive compensation to include call stipend and time-and-a-half for hospital callback
- Assistance with facility credentialing
- Travel & lodging
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- 24/7 Access to a KPS Locums Team member
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums’ highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a KPS consultant at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Kentucky Psychiatry locums opportunity! Inpatient physician needed for eight shifts a month.|