Emergency Medicine Locums needed in Illinois.
This Emergency Medicine department is currently in need of immediate locums coverage and the hospital can grant temporary privileges. This could be a long term opportunity for the Board Certified or Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician looking for work in a modern, updated Emergency Department.
• Come work in a 26 bed Emergency Department with a dedicated triage unit and Fast Track that sees 46,000 patients/year
• Excellent nursing and hospital support including invasive cardiology, OB/GYN as well as a NICU and PICU.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Travel and Lodging
- 24/7 access to a KPS Locums team member
- Hospital is granting Temporary Privileges for physicians who have immediate availability
- Work 9, 10 or 11 hour shifts in a modern up to date Emergency Department with 73 hours of provider coverage daily
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums’ highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-855-994-1634 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Board Certified or Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician|