Connecticut Psychiatry Locum Tenens Physician
A facility in Connecticut that delivers direct services to adult clients including psychiatric evaluation, risk consultations and medication management is looking to add Psychiatrist to the group. This physician would provide supervision to adult psychiatric nurse practitioners (2-4 hours per week). Functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary team treating clients in an integrated care outpatient setting. Appointments are scheduled and walk-ins.
- Already CT licensed candidates highly preferred.
- Part-time 16-24 hours.
- No call.
- Housing and travel are typically not available but may consider all-inclusive rate. Mileage reimbursement is available.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
- Current and valid Connecticut licenses. Active DEA.
- Current and valid board certification in General Psychiatry.
- Adult addictions experience and Suboxone waiver desirable.
Patients are being treated for psychiatric diagnoses such as mood disorders, psychotic disorders, and substance use disorders. Appointments are either evaluations (60 minutes) or medication management (30 minutes). Documentation is completed electronically concurrent in session. Other staff includes psychiatrists, psych APRNs, front desk staff, medical assistants, behavioral health staff, primary care staff.
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums’ highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-855-994-1634 or by email at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our market knowledge by having a confidential, no-commitment, exploratory conversation to discuss your interests and the options available to you.
|Position:||Connecticut Psychiatry Locum Tenens Physician|